Northumberland Street Reed Diffuser | The Chelsea Flower ShowRegular price £24.00
Northumberland Street was created to celebrate opening our Fenwick store in Newcastle in 2020 and a nod to the nostalgia of times gone by. Our best selling fragrance effuses white lavender, amber, basil, vanilla and lemon. Let the beautiful fragrance of our Northumberland Street transport you through the years of opulence and luxury.
- Scent Notes: White Lavender, Amber, Basil & Lemon
- Mood: Calming, Peaceful & Soothing
- Crafted in our Scottish Highlands workshop
Shop all Northumberland Street range
Our luxury hand poured reed diffusers are crafted by The Plant Workshop in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, using the highest quality ingredients to achieve a long-lasting and powerful scent.
Mixed and poured into our signature amber glass bottle with aluminium lid. To enjoy simply insert all 6 reeds into the bottle or use fewer reeds for a lighter and more subtle fragrance.
- 125ml (lasts approximately 3 months)
- H12cm x W5cm x L5cm
- Diffuser reeds 25cm high
- Amber glass
- Sustainable & recyclable cardboard packaging
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Do not allow the oil to come into contact with polished, painted or synthetic surfaces or fabrics
- Flip the reeds every two weeks to refresh the scent