Please see below our Terms & Conditions that you consent to when placing and order with The Plant Workshop.
Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and cannot be redeemed after this date has passed.
Please enter your valid Gift Voucher on the Bag page and click Apply before proceeding to Checkout.
These terms and conditions apply to discount codes and other promotional offers from The Plant Workshop LTD and other partnered third parties:
1. Unless otherwise specified, promotional codes and/or discount offers can only be used once and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and are not available for The Plant Workshop Limited employees. Event tickets are excluded from any discount codes.
2. Discount codes / promotional offers are only available online at www.theplantworkshop.co.uk unless explicitly stated. Such promotional offers/discount codes are not redeemable at The Plant Workshop concessions or market-stalls and cannot be used with any other promotion, trade discount or sale items.
3. Refunds will take into account the discount applied as part of the offer.
4. Unless otherwise stated, offers do not apply to delivery charges.
5. The Plant Workshop reserves the right to change these terms and conditions or withdraw a promotion at any time without notice.
6. The Plant Workshop reserves the right to decline orders where, in our reasonable opinion, a promotion code or discount is invalid for the order being placed or is the subject of fraudulent activity.
7. Only codes issued by The Plant Workshop on this website or with selected approved social channels will be accepted. Discount codes obtained on discount code websites have not been created/issued by The Plant Workshop and are not valid against any purchases.
8. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
9. Promoter – The Plant Workshop Ltd. 5a Regency Mews, Northallerton, DL7 8PE. Company number 12436875
We do not offer a free returns service. Please contact us to arrange a return for an order placed via www.theplantworkshop.co.uk. Items purchased in-store must be returned directly to The Plant Workshop stores.
Please check all items upon delivery. If there are any breakages, defects or discrepancies you must notify us within 48 hours with detailed photographs of the items and packaging. We are unable to replace or refund any items if we are not notified within this time.
You are responsible for packaging the return appropriately. Any items which arrive back broken due to insufficient packaging will not be refunded.
The direct cost of returning the goods is your responsibility unless otherwise agreed in writing. We are unable to refund you for your postage costs.
Please obtain proof of postage for your returned items and items must be insured for postage. The Plant Workshop are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
Gift vouchers are non-returnable and non-refundable.
The Plant Workshop cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card issuer whilst waiting for refunds to your card.
All orders will be refunded within 14 days of receipt of your return. Refunds can take up to 5 days to clear in your account.
Returning Faulty or Damaged Items
Please contact email@example.com or call 07791337971 within 24hrs of delivery.Please include photographs of the damaged/faulty item and packaging.Depending on stock availability we will then be able to discuss a replacement or a refund for you.If we have partially refunded you for a damaged item this voids your returns policy.This policy applies only to items purchased at www.theplantworkshop.co.uk
All purchases made at our concession in Fenwick Newcastle are contractually with Fenwick not The Plant Workshop. Therefore all returns must be processed directly with Fenwick themselves. Please see the Fenwick website for more information.
We offer a delivery service which is outlined on our delivery page and delivery timescales are estimates.
Although we will make every effort to deliver within the delivery time specified on the website, this is not guaranteed as there may be certain circumstances beyond our control. These may include, but not limited to courier delay, adverse weather conditions, busier periods and our suppliers.
Your delivery is complete when the items are delivered to the address you have provided to us on your order. Our couriers will leave a note/card if there is no one available to take delivery. We may treat your contract as being cancelled with us if three attempts are made to deliver items to you.
The Plant Workshop will run offers and promotions throughout the year. Up to 3 days prior to a sale starting at The Plant Workshop, we will offer a refund of the difference between what you paid and the sale price should you make contact with us.
Following your request and for orders placed up to 3 days prior to a sale starting at The Plant Workshop, we will offer a refund of the difference between what you paid and the sale price.
Following your request and for orders placed between 4-7 days prior to a sale starting at The Plant Workshop, we will offer a gift voucher of the difference between what you paid and the sale price. Your gift voucher is valid for 1 year.