Bog Myrtle Reed DiffuserRegular price £24.00
Bog Myrtle (Myrica Gale) is our exclusive herbaceous blend of warming cumin, eucalyptus, cedar and basil. Perfect for fragrance connoisseurs. Myrica Gale, commonly known as Bog Myrtle, is found throughout Scotland's Highlands and boasts a sweet, distinctive scent perfect for home fragrance. Add a touch of the Highlands to your home decor with this unique candle.
- Scent Notes: Myrica Gale, Cedar & Eucalyptus
- Mood: Calming, Back to Nature
- Crafted in our Scottish Highlands workshop
Shop all Bog Myrtle range
Our luxury hand poured reed diffusers are crafted by The Plant Workshop in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, using the highest quality ingredients to achieve a long-lasting and powerful scent.
Mixed and poured into our signature amber glass bottle with aluminium lid. To enjoy simply insert all 6 reeds into the bottle or use fewer reeds for a lighter and more subtle fragrance.
- 125ml (lasts approximately 3 months)
- H12cm x W5cm x L5cm
- Diffuser reeds 25cm high
- Amber glass
- Sustainable & recyclable cardboard packaging
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Do not allow the oil to come into contact with polished, painted or synthetic surfaces or fabrics
- Flip the reeds every two weeks to refresh the scent